Terms of Service – Warranty
Northside Radiators sells a variety of products, many of which come with a warranty against defects provided by the manufacturer of the product. The product purchased by you is warranted against defects under the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty, if any, provided with the product.
Recored radiators and new assemblies are warranted to the original purchaser to be free of fault in both workmanship and materials for a period of up to 1 years from date of installation when:
1) correctly fitted by a Northside Radiators
2) used under normal operating conditions for which the product was intended and
3) correctly serviced every 12 months by Northside Radiators.
At the time of fitment, the cooling system must be machine power flushed and cleaned.
2nd year warranty service requirements
To obtain warranty validation and to ensure the life of your new radiator assembly beyond 12 months or 25 000km’s, the vehicle must be presented to a Northside Radiators to be serviced at respective intervals. This will be at the cost of the vehicle’s owner. Any other components associated with the cooling system that are found to be faulty at thie time must be repaired or replaced at the owners cost.
The warranty is void in the following circumstances:-
1) if the product is not serviced and validated at a 12month interval.
2) if any attempt is made to repair a radiator core/assembly without prior written authority of a Northside Radiators. Work and/or service carried out on the Goods by anyone other than NSRA and/or their nominated agents shall make the warranty null and void unless the Buyer obtains written approval from NSRA before any remedial work is carried out.
3) if any defect is attributable to accident, abuse or negligence
4) if a pressure cap other than that originallly specified by the vehicle manufacturer is used
5) if the cooling system is not maintained as specified by Northside Radiators terms and conditions or manufacturers requirements.
6) NSRA must be given first chance of repairs under any circumstance.
Warranty Limitations: –
Responsibility for any loss, injury or damage attributable to any fault in workmanship or materials in the core/assembly shall be limited to replacement of the core/assembly or fixing such defects provided the defective radiator is returned free into Northside Radiators for assessment.
Please note that this 1 year warranty is specifically in relation to passenger type vehcles only. The warranty does not apply to taxis, courier vehicles, trucks, industrial, buses and vehicles used for commercial vehicles.
The warranty does not cover:
1) costs relating to remove and replace the part from the vehicle/machine etc. which includes all material and all/other contractors.
2) internal corrosion of the radiator
3) external corrosion caused by environmental conditions
4) any parts used in the replacement or repair on the radiator that have not been supplied by Northside Radiators
5) damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the radiator
6) automatic transmission oil coolers and tanks/sidebands – re-cores only.
7) Warranty does not cover charges incurred for rectification, de-installation, re-installation and shipping.
Purchasers Statutory Rights: –
The warranty terms set out above do not exclude any conditions or warranties which my be implied by law and your attention is drawn to the provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (for more information please visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au). This warranty supplements those rights.